Wednesday, April 16, 2014

When life hands you lemons...


I am totally obsessing over these LEMON Kate Spade Keds Sneakers! They are perfect for spring and summer outfits, not to mention oh so fun!




Yellow has become one of my favorite colors lately. In the past I have never been too fond of the color, but how can you not smile when you have it on? Below is a picture of me in a yellow quarter zip (stolen from my boyfriend). I love how BRIGHT it is! Of course I had to pair it with an ANCHOR hat, what DG wouldn't?! 




I have also been obsessing over making monogrammed phone backgrounds with the new Marley Lilly app! Here is a yellow gingham one I made! 


Hope you are having a fabulous week!





3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting those too! I wish I could wear more yellow, alas my pale skin and blonde hair says otherwise

    behindhermonogrammedmacbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh anything Kate Spade is my weakness! She could add hippos to a shirt and I would want it. Actually that sounds like something you would find on Kate Spade. I am loving your blog update, anchors are everywhere right now (including my phone background!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Kate Spade sneakers!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete