Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Book Review- Love the One You're With

I recently had my spring break and was able to READ a book for fun! I love Emily Giffin, and her books Something Borrowed and Something Blue, so I knew I would probably enjoy Love the One You're With!


I was right, this book was fun and truly enjoyable! It is about a girl named Ellen who has the perfect marriage to her best friend's brother Andy. Although one rainy night in NYC she runs into the one man who broke her heart.. Leo. The story starts with Ellen running into Leo, and then builds on their back story throughout the book. I love the overall message of the story summed up with the title "Love the One You're With." I firmly believe in fate, and that relationships don't work out because something better is meant for you!


Definitely pick this one up if you have some free time!







No comments:

Post a Comment