Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Things I'm Loving

Here are some of my current obsessions on this rainy Wednesday afternoon!


1. The Voice - I am BEYOND obsessed with this show! I don't know what exactly it is about it, but definitely check it out if you haven't yet! I think my favorite part is the blind auditions when the coaches are turned around and can only judge by the quality of your voice! I love that! Plus I LOVE the coaches this season!!


2. Stress Relief Candle & Lotion- As finals and graduation approaches I LOVE using my stress relief lotion and burning my candle every day! It literally puts me in the best mood! Both are from B&BW!


3. MemoirofaPreppyMom on Instagram- I just recently started following a lot of preppy instagram accounts because I love looking at the outfits they put together. But this mom is the CUTEST! She has so many fabulous outfits, some even matching with her daughter. I hope I am a preppy mom one day! 



4. Marley Lilly Seersucker Koozie- My sorority recently won a contest with Marley Lilly which involved a $1,000 giftcard we could spend! So we decided to all get the seersucker koozies for the end of the semester! OBSESSED



 

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! (And Shakira haha) I'd love it if you checked out mine!
    http://charmonafarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!!! Preppy moms always have the best Instagram's and also the most stylish kids! Thank you for sharing!!!
    mSv
    thetotalprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete