Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Fall Launch- Men's Suit Collection

So far September has been filling up my social media feed with weddings galore! At the wedding I just attended on Saturday I was taking notes not only of the bridesmaid dresses, but of what the groomsmen were wearing for when I start to plan my own wedding!

Bonobos new Fall Collection offers a variety of suits for the groomsmen in the wedding, or guests attending! I am loving the new fabrics featured in this collection. When a suit a tailored it makes all the difference. Bonobos offers a Standard and Slim fit combined with Short, Regular and Tall sizes, so each suit has a custom fit.







Fall is my favorite season because of the crisp air, beautiful leaves and of course the fashion! For the final nights of outdoor gatherings these wool suits will compliment warmth with style. And for those extra chilly nights a topcoat can complete the look.

Definitely check out the new Fall Men's Suit Collection by Bonobos for your man to update their fall closet, as you update yours!


Hope you all have a blessed week! 






2 comments:

  1. These suits are so nice, and super chic! In a manly way haha!

    God bless,
    xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love men's clothing!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete