Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Erin Condren Life Planner

I am a huge fan when I comes to planning and organizing! All through college I had either Vera Bradley or Lilly Pulitzer planners. I figured this year I would try something new!

Erin Condren has a stationary and party planning company, and she is known for her Life Planners! She was also a Delta Gamma at UCLA.

My favorite part about the Life Planners are the way you can customize them! They have so many covers to choose from. They are also changable so if you get sick of the cover half way through the year, you can pop on another front & back. You can also add on sticker sets, notepads, basically anything!

I chose the Taffy Stripes in pink with my First and Middle name!



 


I also picked up some pens from Target to help color coordinate and organize! 









2 comments:

  1. That planner looks so cute! I ordered a Lilly one myself :) xo

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love planners and love the one you got. The cover looks so cute!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete