Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Better Late than Never- July 4th Post!

I actually went home for the fourth of July and was able to spend the holiday with my family and fiance! The day before the 4th we actually went downtown to Red White and BOOM in Columbus. This is like a huge deal at home, everyone from the suburbs (me) floods downtown for this million dollar fireworks show! There are also fun bars and food trucks to keep you busy before the firework show at 10pm.


For Red White and BOOM I wanted to keep it casual and fun! I went with white skinnys from American Eagle (it was chilly), an anchored and striped tank from Nordstrom, a jean jacket from Loft, and my Red White and Blue Toms!



The actual day of July 4th, my brother, fiance and I went out on the boat!


That night we met up with my friend to watch the fireworks by our house. I just changed into jeans, my toms, a navy sweater and linen tank from Loft.






Never to late for some 'Merica lovin! Hope you all enjoyed the 4th as well! 
















1 comment:

  1. aww your dog is adorable! :)

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete