Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tim Tebow: Shaken


So fun fact about me I was born in Denver, CO and lived there until I was almost 7. So the Denver Broncos have always been a team of interest to me! John Elway is the reason why my lucky number is 7.

Tim Tebow's story always interested me because I feel like one minute he was playing for the Broncos and the next minute he wasn't. Blogging for Books provided me with his book Shaken to review. I definitely enjoyed it because I obviously have an interest in football and the Broncos. It is definitely inspirational that someone who went through all the highs and lows of life can still have the faith that his life plan is the way it is supposed to be.

Definitely pick up a copy if you're going through a rough time yourself! I would absolutely recommend it.




Disc: This book was provided to me by Bloggers and Books in the exchange for my review.





















No comments:

Post a Comment