Wednesday, June 18, 2014

15 Facts About Me

1. Born in Denver, CO but grew up for most of my life in a suburb outside of Columbus, OH 
2. Starting Skiing at age 4
3. Majored in Managerial Marketing 
4. Was president of my sorority Delta Gamma
5. Just recently got ENGAGED (New MONOGRAM) 
6. Oldest of 3 siblings & am very family oriented 
7. A love for dogs
8. Diet Coke is a way of life
9. I own everything and anything anchored 
10. Someday I hope to own a clothing boutique 
11. Fav Movie: Legally Blonde
12. Pink is my color 
13. Positivity is the key to life 
14. I love people who give good hugs 
15. I truly believe nice people finish first in life 

I just started a new instagram account! Follow me at: @anchorsandmonograms 





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting engaged!

    southernbelleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the engagement! Pink is my color too :) Just followed you on instagram!
    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the engagement! Love that there are other bloggers out there from Ohio as well!!

    xoxo
    lawfullysassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete