Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dear Spring.. Please hurry!

With all of the weather changes, I knew a Snow Day was in the near future and sure enough we had classes cancelled on campus today! So this has left me dreaming of Springtime and bright colors to take away this Winter Blues.


I am OBSESSED with all things Red Dress Boutique! I think my favorite part is how each piece of clothing has a name. It makes each piece more unique and easy to remember!

Definitely go check out their new arrivals!
Some of my favorites:



BB: DAKOTA: Be Your Own Hero Jacket

PIKO: Just About Anywhere Blouse- Spearmint

Suddenly I See Scarf- Violet




4 comments:

  1. I agree with this post 110%! Love your blog!! Thanks for sharing!
    mSv,
    thetotalprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm practically counting down the days until spring! That spearmint blouse is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Sometimes I feel like it will never be warm again!

      Delete